National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT) is the leading provider of hands-on skills-based training for industry. For over 25 years, NTT has successfully trained over a half million skilled trades’ professionals.
NTT works with Fortune 500 manufacturers as well as many states, local governments, and educational institutions. NTT is currently seeking highly motivated sales professionals who want to be part of an exciting, growing company building customer relationships, and pursue new and high growth education initiatives.
Position Summary: Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks in support of sales team. Must be able to work eight hours per day, five days per week in order to support NTT customer service and administrative needs.
• Provides administrative support to the Sales Team as well as other internal departments as needed.
• Prepares reports; compiles and accurately enters data.
• Prepares proposals.
• Works with numerous customers at once to ensure training events take place without incident.
• Prepares event documentation from proposal to completion.
• Acquires and retains knowledge pertaining to product offerings.
• Provides travel assistance to sales team including research for prospective clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
H.S. diploma or equivalent.
Min. 1 year customer service or call center experience.
Prior administrative support experience.
• Flexible and reliable self-starter with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent clerical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and warmly in both verbal and written form.
• Computer proficiency in: Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to apply, understand and carry out instructions.
• Proven project management skills.
• A passion for training and skills development
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer?
• A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
• Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network.
• An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America’s workforce.
• Competitive salary and benefits plan.
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.