National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT) is the leading provider of hands-on skills-based training for industry. For over 25 years, NTT has successfully trained over a half million skilled trades’ professionals.
The NTT Marketing Specialist will take the lead in developing and executing a marketing strategy to build and strengthen the position and image of NTT, aligned with NTT goals and objectives. The Marketing Specialist will plan and measure the overall effectiveness of NTT marketing efforts to meet goals for new students and accounts resulting from incoming inquiries by phone, web form, email, and print. Additionally, the Marketing Specialist will leverage resources and stakeholders, both internal and external, to create global business relationships for NTT through both traditional and digital marketing efforts.
The Marketing Specialist reports to the NTT president and will work closely with a closely affiliated marketing team to leverage subject matter expertise, knowledge and assistance in executing on NTT’s objectives.
• Manage SEO vendor relationship, setting goals, analyzing and reviewing reports and overseeing implantation of optimization and delivery to plan
• Manage Digital Media vendor relationship, setting goals, analyzing and reviewing reports and overseeing implantation of optimization and delivery to plan
• Responsible for curating and creating content for the NTT website and blog (posts, articles, videos etc.) to ensure audience relevancy and repeat visitation. Monitor web metrics and reporting, responding to performance metrics and adjusting implementation plans accordingly
• Manage NTT event presence at conferences and trade shows with the purpose of driving lead and partner development, in conjunction with NTT sales organization
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual marketing analytics and reports to direct and at times re-task marketing efforts as necessary to reach company objectives.
• Develop and execute direct response marketing plan , including direct mail and target print marketing, as well as email marketing efforts
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
• Oversee and create social media campaigns and content for NTT, including but not limited to blog and video development, frequent posts to trade magazines and social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
• Other marketing tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing positions, with demonstrated success developing and executing marketing strategies and quantifying success
• Proven success with SEO and PPC efforts as well and a solid understanding of Google Analytics.
• Experience with successful direct mail campaigns including design and execution of the respective campaigns.
• Experience in training vertical is preferred
• Strong writing and editing skills required - must show flexibility in writing styles, including professional voice and creative approach to creating content
• Ability to measure reach and engagement using analytic/reporting tools in order to develop best practices, create strategic plans and guide communications projects
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills especially with ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Tradeshow management and event marketing experience preferred.
• Some travel required, up to 25%.
National Technology Transfer, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.